Monday, April 18, 2011

Hi!

Hi everyone! I`m Carla Marletta, the group leader. I´m looking forward to sharing this trip with all of you and to meeting really cool people in Ireland and the UK. I`m sure we`re going to have a great time.
I can`t wait to be on that plane!!!


 Hello! My name is Fernando and I'm the CII director. On Friday you will be saying goodbye to friends and family and will be boarding a plane to Ireland. Get ready for an intense and fun experience. I wish you the best of luck for what will certainly be a good time!


Hey everbody. I'm Mike and I work in the office at Colonias. I will be updating this blog so make sure to send me updates! I wish you all a great trip.

Hi my name is Matt. I'm a student from Ireland. I'm here in Argentina on work experience with Colonias and I'm helping to organise the trip to Ireland. I'm really enjoying living in Buenos Aires Argentina and I hope you all enjoy what Ireland has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment